Sunday, September 6, 2009

Update from Week 3

Well guys, I'm sorry for the delay. We had a computer crash here and I lost my laptop. So I made the decision to switch to a Mac and the learning curve has been a little longer than I expected! I hope everyone is enjoying a great Labor Day Weekend.

We will be sticking to the curriculum guide, except for Advanced Math B. They will be doing 3 lessons of math this week: Lessons 62, 63 and 64.

In Shakespeare, be working on your memorization and your essay. We'll move into the real action scenes next week.

In Philosophy, we'll talk about Aristotle and move on into Chapter 4. Please make sure you are reading and outlining, so that you can participate in discussion. It makes it soooo hard on the person leading the discussion when no one will talk.

In US History, you have an essay due this week and your presentations due next week. This week's essay is on Colonial America and next week's presentation is on the early form of American government. Make sure you are ready to speak without notes and you have visual aids!

The Spanish link is up and running, so check that out! Have a great Monday and I will see you soon!

Mrs. Stegall

No comments: