For my Advanced Math B students, we covered Lessons 65 and 66. So they need to do the problem sets for those lessons. As for testing, Parents you can administer Test # 15, which is to be given after Lesson 64 and covers material through Lesson 60. The next test is to be given after Lesson 68.
In Shakespeare, we will be finishing the play next week and then they will have their memorization and essays due. We've reached the high point of the play and we had a great discussion today. Keep up the good work!
In Philosophy, we finished our discussion of Aristotle and started Augustine. I noticed today that many students were referencing just their books and not their outlines. If you are not outlining the chapters, you need to be! Please be courteous to those students who are leading discussion and come to class prepared. For those leading discussion, I am not looking for lecture, but instead use questions to draw out the rest of the class into discussion.
In History, we discussed the paper topics and went on to talk about what made our Revolutionary leaders so revolutionary. I do not want them to read ahead this week. I just want them to focus on their presentations for next week. Again, they need to be memorizing their 4 minute speech on the early American system of government. They need to bring visual aids to use! I will be judging their speeches for content, preparedness, delivery and use of visual aids.
Don't forget to check the Spanish and Chemistry links for further updates! Have a great week.
Mrs. Stegall
2 comments:
To clarify: Our Shakespeare papers & lines are due week 6?
Are we reading the third chapter of "The Roar on the Other Side" and doing the exercises, or are we reading the fourth chapter?
Post a Comment