The blog is now up and running for me, so I can post the Advanced Math updates. We have covered Lessons 1 through 8 in class thus far. Yesterday, we reviewed Lessons 7 and 8. Please do the problems for those two lessons and let me know if you have any difficulties. I recognize that many of you do not like to show your work, but I want to encourage you in developing that good habit. As our problems become more complex, you will need to show your work to prevent errors. It also means I can give you partial credit on the midterm and final exams. Parents, please follow the testing schedule in the Saxon test book and administer tests at home as appropriate.
Have a blessed week!
Mrs. Stegall
1 comment:
How many Lessons are they supposed to have done here at the end of the semester? Thanks
Post a Comment