In Advanced Math B, we covered Lessons 99 & 100, so do the problem sets for those lessons. I'm thinking about giving a quiz, just to see where everyone is. So make sure you review!
In Shakespeare, we finished our discussion of Henry V, so the recitations and essays are due next week. Practice hard! I know they'll be terrific!
In Logic, we covered Chapter 9. Do the daily work for that lesson. We'll review it a little bit next week before we move into Chapter 10. I'll have your quizzes graded and back to you next week.
Let me say that I was really encouraged by the discussion that we finally had going in History this week. Several people engaged and it was very rewarding. For this week, finish the rest of Chapter 14 and read Chapter 15. Chapter 15 on the Roaring Twenties and the Great Depression is not a long chapter, so you should be able to manage it. We need to really discuss a lot of material next week, so come prepared.
Have a blessed week and take care!
Love,
Mrs. Stegall
No comments:
Post a Comment