Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Week 2!

Hi there! Boy am I tired of the cold weather! We had a surprise snow flurry this morning! It was lovely while it lasted. We are well underway this semester. I am going to go through the assignments briefly, but PLEASE DON'T USE THIS BLOG AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE CURRICULUM GUIDE OR FOR LISTENING IN CLASS!!!! I'm feeling like the students are getting too dependent on the blog while they are doodling in class instead of listening! So I am going to be brief!

Advanced Math- Lessons 89 & 90.

Shakespeare/Poetry - Do Chapters 6 & 7 in Roar on the Other Side. Do all of the poetry assignments. We will read aloud in class. Be prepared!

Logic - Do the daily exercises for Chapters 3 & 4. We will preview Chapter 5 next week. There will be a quiz on week 4 on Chapters 1-3.

US History - we revised the resolution and divided our debate topic into 4 subtopics. Research for the debate and prepare your statement. Read Chapter 11 in the text. The Debate will be held on week 5.

Have a fantastic week!

In Christ,

Mrs. Stegall

No comments: